This page has a description of and statistics for the Arena. For Strategy please view either:
- Advanced Strategy: Low level Arena play – This is for outside the top 250.
- Advanced Strategy: High level Arena play: – This is for top 250.
Similarly, for Lost Battlefield there is a page in the Advanced strategy section which will completely detail the game mode. All details will be on this page, including statistics. This page can be found here.
The Arena is a building where we can pit our heroes against our opponents heroes to win Honor Badges. The Arena is your main source of in the early game and therefore it is important to have it as soon as possible. The Arena can be built at Town Hall level 5 and has 3 tabs:
Expedition tab leads you to Hero Expedition which has it’s own page.
The Defense tab opens up the Arena defense page:
On this page you can set who you want your opponents to fight against when they challenge you in the Arena. Click Edit Setup then place up to 6 heroes anywhere inside the 3 blue circles on the right hand side of the screen then click OK to save. This is now the set of heroes you opponents will face when they challenge you. Enter leads you to the Arena main page:
Here you can see:
- Video tabs for the last 3 times you were attacked in the middle.
- Your number of available battle chances(Max 5) and the amount of time until your next one if you are not full. Chances take 30 minutes to generate.
- On the right hand side you have your total number of (154204 in the pic), the amount of time until your next arena award( 2m28s in the pic), your next Arena award based on your current rank ( 100 in pic) and your rank (915 in pic). Awards happen hourly and are based on your rank at the second they change over; There is a table with the award rates further down the page.
- Along the bottom of the page there are 5 available opponents with higher rankings than yours, each has an avatar representing their highest level hero and their current rank.
You can click on one of the available opponents and press the ‘Challenge’ icon to attack them, this uses up one chance and if you’re successful you will switch rank with them and gain 40 . If you lose nothing changes and you are awarded 6. Challenging someone opens up this screen:
This is Identical to the Arena defense screen except that you are on the left hand side and you have 20 seconds to set your team of up to 6 heroes before the battle starts.
Based on your current ranking you will have 5 opponents available. Each opponent will be an appropriate amount of ranks ahead of the last. The breakdown of ranks is:
|Ranking||Next Available Opponent ( Ranks Ahead)|
Based on your Arena rank you are given hourly rewards of Honor Badges:
|Ranking||per hour||per day|
Each of the 3 lanes is the same distance and is 2800 spaces long. You can calculate the time it takes to reach the Shrine unopposed with: T= 2800/Movement speed. Each Nobility Title conveys a stat boost in the Arena to both attack and HP. The actual stat boost is the aggregate stat boost based on the 2 players’ Nobility level. This means that if both players have the same Title then no stat boost is applied. If they have different titles then the actual stat boost is: Higher Nobility Level stat boost – Lower Nobility Level stat boost. Each Heroes HP in the Arena is: 2* the heroes net HP including inscription, crest and talent bonuses with the Nobility stat boost then applied if there is one. The Shrines HP is 4* the total HP of all heroes YOU have on the battlefield including inscriptions, crest, talent and Nobility bonuses.