The Army Camp is a building that is used to hire Troops with Mana. The types of troops available depends on your level of troop development in the Training Center. The number of troops available depends on what troop you’re hiring (different types of troops take up different amounts of space) and how much space the camp has. As the level increases so does the space. To hire troops select your Army Camp and click the ‘Hire’ icon. This screen will pop up:
- You can click on the corresponding troop to hire it.
- The exclamation point will show you the details of the troop type.
- Scroll left or right to view more troop options.
- As of 2016, in the top left hand corner there will be a green button that allows you to cycle through your available troop camps, for faster hiring of troops.
Once you hire troops some new information appears:
- 3 Ornithopters have been hired by me.
- The timer under the troop picture is the time until the next troop is ready.
- ‘Total Time’ is the amount of time until all the hired troops will be available.
- Finish now shows the cost to automatically complete the hiring of these troops.
- You can click on the troop icon to cancel the hiring, this returns the cost to you.
|Level||Hitpoints||Space||Attack Range||Level Up Cost||Level Up Time||Troop Hire Time Decrease in %||Might|